Aim and Scope
Asian Journal of Computer science Engineering (AJCSE) is having E-ISSN: 2581-3781, quarterly international journal, being published in the months of March, June, September and December by BRNSS Publication Hub, Mandsaur. It is an academic, online, open access, peer reviewed international journal. The aim of the journal is to:
- Disseminate original, scientific, theoretical or applied research in the field of Computer Science and Engineering.
- Dispense a platform for publishing results and research with a strong empirical component.
- Aqueduct the significant gap between research and practice by promoting the publication of original, novel, industry-relevant research.
- Seek original and unpublished research papers based on theoretical or experimental works for the publication globally.
- Impart a platform for publishing results and research with a strong empirical component.
- Create a bridge for significant gap between research and practice by promoting the publication of original, novel, industry-relevant research.
- Solicit original and unpublished research papers, based on theoretical or experimental works.
Asian Journal of Computer science Engineering (AJCSE) covers topic of all Computer science and Engineering branches. The main topic includes but not limited to:
Computer and Communications Networks and Systems
Network and distributed architectures and protocols, traffic engineering, resource management and Quality of Service, network monitoring and traffic measurements, wireless networks, personal and body area networks, vehicular networks, content and service-centric networking, multimedia communications and standards, energy efficient/green networks, opportunistic and cognitive networks.
Computational Intelligence, Machine Learning and Data Analytics
Human computer interaction, computational science, pattern recognition, computer vision, speech processing, machine intelligence and reasoning, web science, databases, information retrieval, visualisation, current applications domains, e.g. Healthcare and BioInformatics, and emerging application domains, e.g. big data.
Security in Computer Systems and Networks
Computer systems security, hardware and embedded systems security, security protocol design and analysis, cryptography and cryptanalysis, intrusion detection systems and techniques, user authentication techniques and systems.
Computer architectures, parallel architectures, operating systems and signal processing. Some more related subject fields as follows:
- Artificial intelligence (AI)
- Cognitive science
- Computer engineering
- Computer information systems (CIS)
- Computer graphics
- Computer programming
- Computer networks
- Computer servicing technology
- Data processing
- Database systems
- Information science
- Knowledge engineering/expert systems
- Management information systems (MIS)
- Neural network
- Software engineering
- Systems analysis
- Telecommunications engineering
- Computer Science in Modeling
- Computer Architecture
- Computation and Language
- Computational Complexity
- Computational Engineering, Finance, and Science
- Computational Geometry
- Computer Science and Game Theory
- Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition
- Computers and Society
- Cryptography and Security
- Data and Web Mining
- Data Structures and Algorithms
- Digital Libraries
- Discrete Mathematics
- Logic in Computer Science
- Mathematical Software
- Networking and Internet Architecture
- Neural and Evolutionary Computing
- Numerical Analysis
- Operating Systems
- Programming Languages
- Software Engineering
- Symbolic Computation
- Cover all Engineering related subject areas
The journal welcomes papers in the following categories: Review articles, Research articles, and Short research reports, Case reports etc.