Asian Journal of Computer Science Engineering (AJCSE) is an online, open access, bimonthly, multi-disciplinary international journal to promote the research and innovation in the field of computer science engineering.
AJCSE runned by BRNSS Publication Hub a unit of B R Nahata Smriti Sansthan (Since 1984).
Asian Journal of Computer Science Engineering (AJCSE) aims to provide platform to the students, researchers, professionals and scientists to publish their valuable efforts in the field’s related to computer science engineering and technology.
Call for Paper
Asian Journal of Computer Science Engineering (AJCSE) invites Original Research articles, Review Papers, Technical Notes, Short communication for publication in the following field of computer science engineering and technology such as:
- Information Technology
- Network Communication
- Computational Mathematics
- Advanced Algorithms
- Computational Biology
- Computational linguistics
- Computational Statistics
- Geographic information system (GIS)
- Data Engineering
- Brain Mapping
- Digital Speech Processing
- Educational Software
- Education Technology and Training
- Programming Languages
- Intelligent Internet System
- Cyber-Science and Cyber-Space
- Micro Electro Mechanical System
- Micro strip circuits and components
- Mobile Computing
- Signal Processing & applications
- Signal Processing for Communications
- Satellite Communications
- Multimedia Computing
- Applications of Computer Science Engineering and Technology in business and industry.
Vol 2 No 03 (2017): Asian Journal of Computer Science EngineeringView All Issues